Q. How do I access library e-resources?
Details for gaining access to electronic resources when at home / off campus:
- Select Online Tools from the home page floating action bar and choose OneSearch, eJournals or Databases
- In all cases, eventually you will be prompted to provide login details - enter your UCD Connect account details
- You should then be able to access all materials available to you as a current UCD staff, student or faculty member
- UCD Connect launch page and select OneSearch from the menu of contents
- For other online search options click on Library in the blue bar and select OneSearch, eJournals or Databases from the page offered to you.
- Enter your UCD Connect account details whenever you are prompted to log in
What you can do next...
- If you have any difficulties please fill out the E-Resources Support form
Was this helpful? 0 0