Q. How to get your Virtual Library Card?
Instructions to get your Virtual Library Card to enter and leave the library.
- Open the UCD Library App. Tap on the Library Account and then Tap on the first option to Sign In.
- First Time using the App, you will need to setup your PIN - Click on Setup or Reset your PIN here link.
- Complete the from with your full name and your barcode
- Your Barcode Number is located on the back of you UCard.
- An email will be sent to your UCD email. Follow the instructions in that email to reset your PIN.
Once you have your PIN, return to the App and type in your
- Enter in your Name; Barcode and your PIN – then click Login.
Now that you have signed in My Barcode will appear as an Option at the bottom of the screen.
When you tap on My Barcode – your Barcode will display - this is your Virtual Library Card.
The video below will help you get your Virtual Library Card:
Was this helpful? 0 0