How do I find books?
To find a books follow these steps:
- Go to: OneSearch
- Type in the title, subject or keywords for the book you are looking for.
- After you type in the words and click Search button.
The results screen will display all item that match your search across all of the library's resources.
- To find a print book limit your search to Print Books by clicking the relevant link in the refine your search options on the left hand side.
This will display all of the print books that match your search query.
- Underneath the print book you are looking for you will find details of the availability of the book and the location of where to book is shelved.
Tip: click on the Map icon for find directions and pin indicates the print book location on the map.
- To find an e-book limit your search to eBook Full Text Online by clicking the relevant link in the refine your search options on the left hand side.
This will display all of the e-books that match your search query.
- Locate the relevant e-book you are looking for and click on the Full Text Online button.
If prompted to login use your UCD Connect username and password.
The video below will help you find books.
Was this helpful? 0 0